Your guide to buying tickets for the 2024 Azerbaijan Grand Prix. The best grandstands and hospitality suites at Baku City Circuit.
- The 2024 Azerbaijan Grand Prix will take place on September 13-15
- Tickets for the 2024 Azerbaijan Grand Prix are now available
- F1 Experiences Ticket Packages are now available for 2024, including grandstand seats and Paddock Club hospitality
- Join our private Facebook group for the Azerbaijan Grand Prix. Connect with fellow fans & get advice about attending the race in Baku.
- Images © F1Destinations.com. The Editor attended the Azerbaijan Grand Prix in 2022 & 2023.
- This post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links
After joining the Formula 1 calendar in 2016, Baku City Circuit has staged several exciting races. The Azerbaijan Grand Prix was cancelled in 2020 and held without spectators in 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Azerbaijan Grand Prix will remain on the F1 calendar until at least 2026
Due to the circuit’s location in the city centre, few grandstands offer views over more than one or two corners. We recommend sitting in one of the grandstands closer to the start/finish line, as they offer better access to the excellent fanzone.
With few international visitors making the trip to Baku and excellent organization, we really recommend attending this race. Baku is also a fascinating destination and the city centre location of the track allows you to really immerse yourself in the local culture and history.
2024 Azerbaijan Grand Prix Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences
Baku offers the cheapest access to the Formula 1 Paddock Club on the 2024 F1 calendar, with 3-day packages now on sale and prices starting from $5,000 USD.
Need to Know: Azerbaijan Grand Prix Tickets
Single-Day & Children's Tickets
- You can also buy single-day General Admission tickets for Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday. These are competitively priced, though buying a 3-day General Admission ticket is better value if you are planning to attend the whole weekend
- Children’s tickets are available in all grandstands for children aged 2-16 years. The average discount on the price of an adult ticket is approximately 30%. Tickets are not required for children aged under 2 years, provided they do not occupy a seat, but organizers don’t recommend bringing very young children to the race.
Best Grandstands at Baku City Circuit?
- The pricing of the grandstands normally provides decent guidance on which will provide the best views. After the Absheron (Main) Grandstand, the second best is Azneft overlooking Turn 16. Special mention for the cheaper Icheri Sheher grandstand, which is located at the exit of the tricky series of turns near the old city walls.
- Two sections of the track (between Turns 6-7 and Turns 19-20) use the same section of road, so you can see both sections when you are seated in the Mughum, Sahil, Bulvar & Khazar grandstands near these sections.
Interested in the pits action, start and finish? Go for a seat in the most expensive Absheron (Main) grandstand, which is also the only covered grandstand in Baku. Absheron is separated into five sections. The largest, section C, is in the middle of the main straight and offers the best views of the start/finish line and pits. For the best racing action, choose seats in section E, closest to Turn 1 (see video above).
Hero | Absheron Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences offer a 3-day reserved seat in the Absheron grandstand plus Guided Track Tour, Exclusive Pit Lane Walk and more at the 2024 Azerbaijan Grand Prix.
Sitting on the exit of Turn 16, the Azneft grandstand offers good views at Baku City Circuit. It’s set back some distance from the track, but views are generally not obstructed by the catch fencing (above the first few rows). The grandstand is situated in front of the start of the Fanzone, which runs along the beachside promenade known as the ‘Bulvar.’