Working out the cost of your weekend at Circuit of The Americas while attending the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix 2024
- The 2024 United States Grand Prix is scheduled on October 18-20
- General ticket sales haven’t yet started for 2024; prices in this post will be updated
- Interested in attending the 2024 United States Grand Prix? Subscribe to our mailing list (and check the box for United States) to receive updates on tickets & event news
The US dollar has gained in value recently against most major currencies, making a trip to the States fairly expensive for most travelers, especially post-Brexit Brits. Ticket prices for the USGP have also risen strongly since the pandemic, and are now amongst the most expensive on the calendar according to our ranking of 2023 F1 ticket prices. General Admission tickets are now on sale for 2024 and the price has fallen from $475 to $349, which bodes well for prices falling across the board at this race next year.
Whilst accommodation prices do get inflated in Austin on Grand Prix weekend, it’s still a relatively affordable city by US standards and a night out in the city doesn’t have to break the bank. Depending on where you stay, you’ll also need to factor in the cost of getting to and from the circuit each day; more on that in Getting There & Around.
- Average costs above are per person based on a stay of 3 nights in Austin with race tickets, accommodation and spending money. The prices do not include flights (or other travel costs) required to reach Austin.
- About our categories: Budget fans buy the cheapest race tickets (General Admission) and camp by the track or stay in a hostel. Mid-Range fans buy a grandstand ticket and stay in a 3-star hotel, whilst High-End fans buy a race hospitality package and stay in a 4 or 5 star hotel.