Estimating the cost of race tickets, accommodation and spending money for a trip to the Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix 2024 in Barcelona.
- The 2024 Spanish Grand Prix is scheduled from June 21-23
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2024 Spanish Grand Prix via our partners Grand Prix Tickets
- 2024 Spanish GP Ticket Packages are already available from F1 Experiences
- Join our mailing list (and tick the box for Spain) to receive updates on next year’s race!
- This post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links.
Despite being one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, a trip to Barcelona for the Spanish Grand Prix doesn’t have to break the bank. The popular Spanish city can actually be quite affordable for accommodation and eating out. It’s also worth considering a package holiday to the Costa Brava as several coastal resorts nearby have good access to the circuit.
Looking at the results of our ranking of 2023 F1 ticket prices, Spain is one of the more affordable races to attend on the calendar; General Admission & grandstand access is cheaper overall than at the majority of races on the 2023 F1 calendar.
- Weekend cost approx €4,050 EUR ($4,550 USD)
- F1 Experiences Champions Club Ticket Package (3-day) = €2,850
- 4 or 5-star hotel in Barcelona for 3 nights (per person) = €600
- Spending money: €200 x 3 = €600
- Average costs are per person based on a stay of 3 nights in Barcelona on Grand Prix weekend with race tickets, accommodation and spending money. The prices do not include flights (or other travel costs) required to reach Barcelona.
- About our categories: Budget fans buy the cheapest race tickets (General Admission) and camp by the track or stay in a hostel. Mid-Range fans buy a grandstand ticket and stay in a 3-star hotel, whilst High-End fans buy a hospitality or experience package and stay in a 4 or 5 star hotel.