Learn more about buying tickets for the Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix 2024. Where to watch the F1 action at Hard Rock Stadium.
- The 2024 Miami Grand Prix is scheduled for May 3-5 at Hard Rock Stadium
- This post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links
- Tickets are now on sale, priced from $820 for 3-day Beach Grandstand seats
- F1 Experiences Ticket Packages are also on sale. Choose from grandstand & Paddock Club packages.
- Sign up to our mailing list (check the box for Miami) and we’ll keep you updated with news about the Miami Grand Prix
Debuting in 2022 to massive hype, the inaugural edition of the Miami Grand Prix sold out in record time, despite some of the highest ticket prices on the F1 calendar. Fast forward one year and tickets did not sell so well for the second edition of the race at the Hard Rock Stadium. Nevertheless, thanks to a lot of last-minute discounts on tickets, the 2023 Miami Grand Prix attracted an increased attendance of approx. 270,000 fans over three days. The race, which featured lots of celebrities and plenty of on-track overtakes, was generally well-received, though Max Verstappen’s victory was never in danger out front.
Limited tickets are now on sale for the 2024 Miami Grand Prix via our supplier, Grand Prix Tickets (GPT). 2024 Miami tickets are expected to be released in phases. Official Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences are already on sale for 2024. Available currently are grandstand ticket packages with exclusive trackside activities and Legend Ticket Packages with access to high-end hospitality in the Formula 1 Paddock Club.
In 2024, Miami will host the second of six sprint race weekends on the 2024 F1 calendar. Exact timings for F1 sessions have not yet been announced.
2024 Miami Grand Prix Tickets: Need to know
- E-tickets will be issued for the 2024 Miami Grand Prix. You will receive a separate e-ticket for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Ticketing is managed via Ticketmaster.
- All grandstand tickets are sold for 3 days, offering access to the circuit on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- The cheapest Campus Pass tickets (standing only) are available via the promoter. (Not yet on sale for 2024)
- Small fanzones (with food and drink options as well) are located close to the grandstands around the track, including the North Campus (behind the Start/Finish Grandstand) and close to the Turn 18 Grandstand.
- Cheaper grandstands offer bench seating while more expensive grandstands offer tip-up individual seats. High seats in more expensive grandstands are also shaded from the sun – these are worth getting if you are at all worried about getting too much exposure to Miami’s heat and humidity.
Where to Sit at Miami International Autodrome
A good rule of thumb is that the best grandstands and seating locations will be priced at higher levels, but this doesn’t mean that you still won’t get a decent view in the cheaper grandstands. Learn more below about the different seating options on offer in Miami.
Start/Finish (Main) Grandstand
Generally the most expensive traditional seating location at any race (aside from hospitality), the Start/Finish Grandstand overlooks the starting grid, start/finish line, pits and (probably) the podium in Miami. These seats are good for watching all the key moments of the weekend like the pre-race ceremony, start, pit stops and post-race podium ceremony. If you want to watch on-track action and overtaking moves, there are better places to watch the action in Miami.
- F1 Experiences Live | Start/Finish Ticket Packages include a 3-day seat in the Start-Finish grandstand plus exclusive trackside activities on Thursday
Turn 1 Grandstands
Two grandstands – Turn 1 North and Turn 1 South overlook the first corner at Miami International Autodrome. The Turn 1 North Grandstand is situated at the end of the Main Straight facing Turn 1, which means it will also be a good place to watch the start of the race and the run down to the first corner. The Turn 1 South Grandstand is situated between Turns 1 and 2, and is set further back from the track. Given the choice, the Turn 1 North Grandstand should offer better views here.
The Family Grandstand is situated on a fast straight section of the circuit between Turns 10 and 11. We don’t expect the views from here to be very good, but the price should reflect this. Choose another grandstand if you can afford it!
The three Marina Grandstands – North, Central & South – overlook the high-speed Turns 6-8 at Miami International Autodrome, which should be a really good place to watch the on-track action. These grandstands are also recommended for “partygoers” with easy access to lots of food and drink options in the Marina. Please note: The North Marina Grandstand will be home to the McLaren Fan Club, while the South Marina Grandstand will be home to the Aston Martin Fan Club.
- 3-day reserved seats in the Marina Grandstand are available in our Miami ticket shop, priced at $1,181 USD
- F1 Experiences Live | Marina Ticket Packages include a 3-day reserved seat in the Marina grandstand plus exclusive trackside activities on Thursday
Fountain View Grandstand
Similar to the Family Grandstand, the Fountain View Grandstand is situated on a fast section of the circuit (before Turn 9) and is not expected to offer very good views of the action in Miami. Fountain View is quite close to an adjacent section of the circuit (Turns 4-5), but the views of that section will probably be obscured.
The South Beach Grandstand is located on the outside of the approach to Turn 11, while the North Beach Grandstand wraps around the inside of Turn 12. This section of the circuit (the approach to Turn 11, in particular) should be one of the best places for overtaking at Miami International Autodrome, and is also expected to have a lively ‘stadium atmosphere.’
- Beach Grandstand tickets are now available via our supplier, priced at $819 USD for 3 days
- Red Bull Racing Fan Club seats are located at the southwest end of the North Beach Grandstand.
Turn 18 Grandstand
The Turn 18 Grandstand potentially offers some of the best views at the Miami Grand Prix. Situated quite close to the track and offering views of Turns 17-19 and also the pit entrance, there’s sure to be plenty of action at these important corners that end a lap of Miami International Autodrome.
- F1 Experiences Live | Turn 18 Ticket Packages include a 3-day reserved seat in the Turn 18 grandstand (Friday-Sunday) plus exciting trackside activities on Thursday
- The Mercedes and Ferrari Fan Clubs are located in the Turn 18 Grandstand.
General Admission / Campus Passes
3-Day Campus Passes (General Admission) are now on sale for 2023. General Admission tickets provide entry to the circuit and the various fanzones, but you don’t have a reserved seat to watch the action. General Admission access in Miami does offer access to viewing decks at the top of the Hard Rock Stadium, as well as the fanzone and big screen inside the stadium. The promoters delivered an improved experience for 2023, including new viewing platforms.
- Campus Passes are not yet on sale for 2024
Hospitality Suites at the 2024 Miami Grand Prix
Formula 1 Paddock Club
The Paddock Club is Formula 1’s highest end hospitality product, available to a consistently high standard at all races on the calendar. Sadly, this wasn’t the case at the inaugural Miami Grand Prix, where many guests complained about the lower standard of cuisine, as well as lax security which resulted in many extra fans without Paddock Club passes entering the exclusive space. This changed in 2023 with the construction of a new Paddock Club suite in Miami, as well as the appointment of Do & Co as the caterer – the Austrian company is already responsible for Paddock Club catering at the majority of races on the calendar.
The Paddock Club in Miami offers great views of the pit lane and start/finish straight. Benefits of the Paddock Club include all-inclusive gourmet cuisine, including seated meals, food stations, open bars, F1 driver appearances and a host of interactive displays. Paddock Club guests also benefit from daily pit lane walks and driving tours of the circuit. 2024 Miami Paddock Club Packages are available from F1 Experiences, with prices starting from $13,999 USD for 3 days
Champions Club by F1 Experiences
Not as expensive as the Paddock Club, but still offering all-inclusive cuisine, open bars, good views of the track, guest appearances and special trackside activities, the Champions Club was set up by F1 Experiences in 2017 and is now offered at the majority of races on the current F1 calendar.
The Champions Club moves to a new location trackside location at Miami Autodrome in 2024. The three-level suite will be located on the inside of Turn 5, close to the Hard Rock Stadium and with views of the cars approaching the Marina. Champions Club access includes all-inclusive food with open bars, guest appearances, grid walk and a guided tour of the Formula 1 Padock. Champions Club Ticket Packages are now on sale for the 2024 Miami Grand Prix, priced at $6,499 USD for 3 days.