Plan the cost of your trip to the 2024 Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal. Estimated prices for F1 tickets, accommodation & spending money.
- Dates have been confirmed for the 2024 Canadian Grand Prix, which takes place on June 7-9
- 2024 Canada F1 tickets are now on sale with our partners / Official Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences are also available
- Sign up to our mailing list (and tick the box for Canada) to receive updates on attending next year’s Canadian Grand Prix
- Prices below are subject to change & based on current exchange rates
Canada offers competitive value for F1 fans, particularly those coming from the North East of the USA, who can travel cheaply and easily to the race in Montreal. The Canadian dollar has also been reasonably weak against major international currencies in recent years (especially the USD), making the trip even better value for international fans. Tickets are reasonably priced in comparison to other current F1 events and Montreal is surprisingly good value for a large city, despite inflated accommodation prices on Grand Prix weekend. Learn more in our ranking of 2023 Formula 1 ticket prices.
- Estimated weekend cost = $7,700 CAD ($5,820 USD)
- F1 Experiences Champions Club Rouge 3-Day Ticket Package = $4,099 USD
- 4-star hotel in central Montreal for 3 nights (per person, twin/double share) = $1,125 CAD
- Daily budget: $200 CAD x 3 = $600 CAD
- Average costs are per person based on a stay of 3 nights in central Montreal with race tickets, accommodation and spending money. The prices do not include flights (or other travel costs) required to reach Montreal.
- About our categories: Budget fans buy the cheapest race tickets (General Admission) and camp by the track or stay in a hostel. Mid-Range fans buy a grandstand ticket and stay in a 3-star hotel, whilst High-End fans buy a trackside hospitality package and stay in a 4 or 5 star hotel.