Plan the cost your weekend at Silverstone for the 2021 British Grand Prix on July 16-18. Estimated prices for tickets, accommodation and spending money.
Silverstone is one of F1’s most expensive destinations. The cost of race tickets, accommodation, getting around and trackside spending are all high in Britain. Camping next to the track is best for fans on a budget, as you’ll cut out daily travel costs. One advantage for international fans is that the British pound has fallen against most major currencies since Brexit, making the trip to Silverstone a little more affordable.
- Weekend cost approx. £2324 ($3096 USD)
- F1 Experiences 2-Day Champions Club Ticket Package = £1499
- 4-star hotel close to Silverstone for 3 nights (per person, twin share) = £375
- Spending money (£150 x 3) = £450
- Average costs below are per person based on a stay of 3 nights, including race tickets, accommodation and spending money. The budget does not include flights (or other travel costs).
- About our categories: Budget fans buy the cheapest race tickets (General Admission) and camp by the track or stay in a hostel. Mid-Range fans buy a grandstand ticket and stay in a 3-star hotel, whilst High-End fans buy a VIP or experience package and stay in a 4 or 5 star hotel.