The best places to stay for the 2021 Mexico City Grand Prix on October 29-31, including recommended districts with easy access to Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez.
Support the future development of F1Destinations by reserving your accommodation through the Booking.com links on this page. You can also add accommodation to your Official Ticket Package from F1 Experiences.
Since Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez is so close to the center of Mexico City, the best place to stay is in the vibrant heart of the city, where you will find a massive range of accommodation from budget B&Bs and apartments to luxury chain hotels. Mexico City has over 300 neighborhoods to choose from, but we recommend sticking around the Centro Historico where plenty of accommodation is available in a largely safe and culturally fascinating area of the city. The Roma and Condesa zones are known for being laid back and fashionable, whilst the Polanco and Zona Rosa districts are more upmarket.
Budget Recommendations in Mexico City
- Located between trendy Roma and Condesa districts
- Safety deposit boxes, luggage store, shared kitchen facilities and terrace
- Standard twin room with shared bathroom $40 per night, including breakfast
Mid-Range Accommodation Recommendations in Mexico City
- 550 yards from Frida Kahlo House Museum
- Tastefully decorated, colonial style townhouse
- Coffee machine and flat screen TV in room
- Deluxe king room with breakfast from $90 per night
- Stunning colonial-style hotel
- 5 minutes’ walk from cultural attractions Palacio de Iturbide Museum and Torre Latino
- Double bedroom with balcony from $165 per night, including breakfast