Your guide to buying tickets for the 2021 Mexico City Grand Prix on October 29-31. Where to watch the action at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez. Save 10% on tickets until December 31, 2020.
The Mexican Grand Prix made a popular return to the calendar in 2015 and the race has enjoyed strong support from local fans – tickets sell out quickly despite high prices. A new contract was recently agreed that will see the race stay on the F1 calendar until at least 2022.
All tickets are sold for three days and start from $260 USD for General Admission 6A up to $1500 USD for the Main grandstand. We think the best value seats can be found in the stadium section (Grada 14/15), which has an unrivaled atmosphere and is also where the podium ceremony takes place after the race.
Where to buy 2021 Mexican Grand Prix tickets?
We recommend buying your tickets for the 2021 Mexico City Grand Prix from our partner Grand Prix Tickets (GPT). Ticket prices are reduced by 10% until December 31, 2020.
We also recommend Official Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences. Choose from grandstand seats or access to hospitality in the Champions Club and Formula 1 Paddock Club plus exclusive trackside activities and accommodation/transfers.Mexican Grand Prix TicketsMexican Grand Prix Packages
What are the best tickets to buy at the 2021 Mexico City Grand Prix?
- Budget (<$250): There’s only one small General Admission area in Mexico City (6a), which is located in the Blue Zone on the straight between Turns 3-4. Better to pay a little more for the cheapest seats in the Foro Sol Stadium Complex.
- Mid-Range ($250-800): The best atmosphere at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez can be found in the Foro Sol Stadium. The more expensive Foro Sol North (Grada 15) are the ones to go for here. Other recommended grandstands with a better chance of on-track action include Grada 4-6 in the Blue Zone on the opening corners and Grada 10 in the Yellow Zone.
- Hospitality (>$800): The Champions Club by F1 Experiences is recommended for all-inclusive hospitality opposite the pits and access to insider activities, while the more expensive Formula 1 Paddock Club, which offers two trackside locations in Mexico City (above the pits and in the stadium section), is the ultimate hospitality experience.
Mexico City Grand Prix Tickets: Need to Know
- All tickets are sold for 3 days.
- There are no pass outs during the Mexico Grand Prix. If you leave the circuit, you won’t be granted re-entry on the same day.
- Children aged under 4 are granted free entry, but they cannot occupy a seat. There are no discounts for children aged 4-18. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Main Grandstand Views in Mexico
The Blue Zone, which takes in the opening three corners of the circuit, is one of the best places to watch the action at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez. You can pretty much be guaranteed action on these corners at some point over the weekend, especially on the opening lap (this was where the leading drivers controversially cut the track at the start of last year’s race). Of the four grandstands in this section (Gold 3, 4, 5, 6), our pick is Gold 5; even though it is set further back from the track than the others, it offers the best panoramic views of this whole section of track. The cheapest General Admission 6A grandstand is also located in the Blue Zone, but on the straight; better to go for a more expensive grandstand, if you can afford it.
Three grandstands – Platinium 9, 10, 11 – are located in the Yellow Zone next to turns 4-6. The slightly more expensive nr. 10 grandstand in the middle is the best one here, but in general it is hard to justify the much higher prices for the Yellow Zone.
The two grandstands in the stadium section seat almost 30 000 fans, giving this section an excellent atmosphere. Grada 14 is the better one if you can afford it, but they are both still worth considering. Most seats – even lower ones – still provide a fence-free view of the cars at low speed, making the stadium a good choice for amateur F1 photographers. Don’t forget, you also get to see the podium celebrations from the stadium (Grada 14 is better for this).