Your guide to buying tickets for the Formula 1 São Paulo Grand Prix 2024. Where to watch the action at Interlagos.
- The 2024 São Paulo Grand Prix takes place from November 1-3
- Tickets are now on sale. Currently available are seats in the A, B, D, H grandstands. 3-day ticket prices start from $400 USD.
- Official Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences are also available. Champions Club hospitality at the top of Grandstand B is recommended.
- Sign up to our mailing list (check the box for Sao Paulo) to receive ticket & event updates.
- This post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links
There’s only a limited choice of grandstands available at the São Paulo Grand Prix (previously known as the Brazilian Grand Prix), which makes choosing a ticket fairly easily. The choice for fans on a budget is even more limited, as there are no general admission tickets available and only two cheaper ticket categories. The cheapest seats are in Grandstand G, but we’d recommend paying a little bit more for the better located Grandstand A bleachers on the final corner.
Other good grandstands at Interlagos include Grandstand M opposite the pits with good views of Turn 1 and Grandstand H near the pit exit and Senna ‘S’. Access to several hospitality suites is also available in Brazil, the best of which are the Formula 1 Paddock Club (most expensive), Champions Club and the Orange Tree Club.
Where to buy 2024 São Paulo Grand Prix tickets?
- Buy your tickets for the 2024 São Paulo Grand Prix from our trusted supplier Grand Prix Tickets (GPT).
- We also recommend Official Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences. Choose from grandstand seats or access to hospitality in the Champions Club and Formula 1 Paddock Club plus exclusive trackside activities and accommodation/transfers.
Brazilian Grand Prix Tickets: Need to Know
- All tickets are sold for 3 days. You will receive individual tickets for each day of the weekend.
- All grandstands and VIP areas are covered, with the exception of the cheaper Grandstands A and Q (which also have bleacher style concrete benches, rather than individual seats)
- There is no General Admission access at Interlagos. You buy a ticket for a particular grandstand and can only enter this area; you cannot walk freely around the other areas of the circuit.
- Children under 5 cannot enter the circuit, whilst those aged between 5-12 must be accompanied by their parent/guardian.
- Even though many of the spectator areas at Interlagos are elevated, it’s still a challenge to see above the catch fencing at the circuit, which is higher than at other races.
The Heineken Village
A new part of the Interlagos circuit was opened to the public for the first time in 2022. The Heineken Village is located in the large grassy area on the inside of the circuit’s final corners, between Turns 10 & 14. Two types of 3-day access to the Heineken Village are available in 2023; Field Area Access or Star Premium Area access. Not only does the festival-inspired Heineken Village area offer some of the best, close-up views of the circuit, fans are also treated to exclusive entertainment, including DJ sets. A range of food and drink is on offer and giant screens are available so you don’t miss a moment of the on-track action. Tickets are not yet on sale for the Heineken Village at the 2024 São Paulo Grand Prix. Please Note: Children are not allowed in the Heineken Village. Admission is for over 18s only.
The cheapest bleacher-style seats on offer at Interlagos are in the G Sector (previously known as the Q Sector) on the back straight. Watch the cars exit Curva do Sol (Turn 3) and pass you at high speed, often lining up an overtake into the first of the Descida do Lago turns. Good atmosphere here with the passionate local fans! Sold out for 2024.
Located at the start of the back straight, Grandstand R is covered and offers close-up views of Curva do Sol (Turn 3). In the distance, you can also see the cars exiting the pits and taking the famous Senna ‘S’ turns. Sold out for 2024.
Grandstand (or sector) A is the largest seating area at Interlagos. The bleacher style seats are well elevated and provide distant views of a large section of the infield area, as well as the final Subida dos Boxes (up to the pits) corner and pit entry. The best choice for fans on a budget. We have reserved a limited number of tickets in Grandstand A for the 2024 São Paulo Grand Prix. These are available now in our ticket shop for $396 USD.
The covered Grandstand B is located at the start of the pit straight, right in the heart of the action opposite the beginning of the pits, podium and starting grid. Food and drinks are included in the price, but this doesn’t justify the ticket price being almost double the adjacent Grandstand M. Tickets available from $1,250 USD
Located on the pit straight, but closer to Turn 1, Grandstand M is good for the race start and pit stops. You can also expect to see plenty of overtaking into the Senna S. Recommended! Sold out for 2024.
Hospitality & VIP Tickets at the 2024 São Paulo Grand Prix
- Formula 1 Paddock Club: Priced from $7.099 USD for 3-days, the Paddock Club offers the most high-end hospitality in Brazil. Located above the pit lane, guests enjoy gourmet hospitality, live entertainment and F1 driver appearances.
- Champions Club by F1 Experiences (Tower Club): Currently priced at $3,999 USD for 3 days, the Champions Club (also known as the Tower Club) is located at the top of Grandstand B (see above picture). It offers excellent panoramic views of the action from indoor and outdoor spaces plus all-inclusive hospitality and insider benefits such as a Guided Paddock Tour.
- Orange Tree Club: The Orange Tree Club is on the inside of the track next to the corner of the same name (Curva do Laranjinha in Portugese). Features comfortable lounge seating plus full hot/cold sandwiches and drinks, including beer. 2024 tickets not yet on sale
- Grand Prix Club – VIP Lounge: The Grand Prix Club area is also on the inside of the track & close to the Orange Tree Club. Full catering is on offer, including buffet service for breakfast and lunch, bar including wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks. 2024 tickets not yet on sale
- Grandstand B: The most expensive grandstand seats at Interlagos offer great views on the pit straight and also include all-day finger food buffet and drinks (including beer, served from 11am). 3-Day tickets available for $1,250 USD
- Grandstand D: Strategically located on the outside of the opening corner, the covered Grandstand D offers excellent views down the start/finish straight and into the opening corners (see video above), where many overtakes happen. Tickets include all-day finger food buffet and drinks (including beer, served from 11am). 3-Day Tickets available for $1,140 USD