Where to watch the action at Sakhir. The best grandstands tickets and hospitality suites at the Formula 1 Bahrain Grand Prix 2024.
- The 2024 Bahrain Grand Prix takes place from Thursday February 29 to Saturday March 2
- Grandstand tickets are now sold out
- F1 Experience Ticket Packages are still available. Choose from grandstand packages or upgrade to trackside hospitality from $1.099 USD
- Bahrain hosts pre-season F1 testing in 2024 from Feb 21-23
- Join our private Facebook group for the Bahrain Grand Prix. Connect with fellow fans & get advice!
- The Editor attended the 2022 Bahrain Grand Prix. All images & videos © F1Destinations.com
- This post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links
Bahrain produces exciting racing under lights and with a low spectator capacity of approximately 30,000 fans, the trackside experience is relaxed and well organized. Choosing where to sit at Sakhir is easier than at most circuits; there’s just five different grandstands available. Prices are relatively affordable, though have increased around 10-20% over the past few years. All grandstands are covered, but this is less of a factor now that most of the action in Bahrain happens at night, when temperatures are cooler.
Official Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences
We recommend Official Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences at the 2024 Bahrain Grand Prix. Choose from Hero and Trophy ticket packages with grandstand seating and exciting trackside activities, or a choice of trackside hospitality at different price points:
- The Dome by F1 Experiences: If you like to enjoy an alcholic beverage while watching the action, The Dome by F1 Experiences offers lite bites with an open bar and 2 complimentary drink tickets, as well as a reserved seat in the Dome grandstand on the Main Straight with views of the final corner. Priced at $1,099 USD for 3 days.
- Champions Club: Located in the Beyon Grandstand overlooking the back straight, Champions Club guests enjoy all-inclusive hospitality, a guided tour of the F1 Paddock and guest appearances. 3-day access is priced at $3,699 USD.
- Formula 1 Paddock Club: The ultimate in F1 hospitality offers views of the pit lane and starting grid, seated gourmet meals, open bars, daily pit lane walks and driver appearances. 3-day access is priced at $6,600 USD. Legend Ticket Packages are also available with one-day pass to the F1 Paddock and priority access to the post-race podium ceremony.
Bahrain Grand Prix Tickets – Need to Know
- All grandstands are covered.
- Seating is reserved on all three days of the event.
- All grandstands offer big TV screen viewing.
- Discounted tickets for children aged 3-12 are available, priced at 50% of the regular adult price.
- Children aged 2 or under get free entrance when accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket.
- All tickets are for 3 days, with the exception of access to the Batelco Grandstand, where you can buy Friday tickets and Saturday + Sunday tickets.
As at most circuits, tickets in the Main Grandstand opposite the pits are the most expensive on offer at Sakhir. These are great for pits action, pre-race build up, the start and finish, but you won’t see much in the way of passing or other on-track action (see video above from the Main Grandstand). One advantage of the Main Grandstand in Bahrain is that the main fanzone is located behind it. The main circuit gates and parking areas are also nearby.
The next most expensive tickets are in the Beyon Grandstand, which was previously called Batelco or Oasis; these are our pick for the best Bahrain tickets. The only viewing area inside the circuit is located on the other side of the F1 paddock (behind the pits) and offers great views of Turns 7-10. With lots of unobstructed views, Beyon is also best for amateur F1 photographers. If you want to meet drivers in Bahrain, this is the grandstand to choose because it provides access to the inner part of the circuit, near the pits and F1 Paddock. Whilst you cannot enter these areas, you have a much better chance of meeting the drivers as they arrive or depart the circuit. The Champions Club by F1 Experiences is located in the Beyon Grandstand. This exclusive hospitality suite offers all-inclusive cuisine, open bars, guest appearances & more in Bahrain.
Turn 1, University & Victory Grandstands
If you are after views of the action in the opening corners, we would actually go for the cheaper University Complex over the Turn 1 Grandstand (see video above), mainly because you get a view of the front of the cars rather than the rear of the cars. University – which is comprised of three grandstands – is definitely the best choice for fans on a budget; the best spot to sit is at the top of University 2.
Hero | Turn 1 Packages from F1 Experiences ($1,499 USD) include a reserved 3-day seat in the Turn 1 Grandstand (Thursday to Saturday), guided tour of the track, exclusive pit lane walk and photo op with the Championship trophy on (all on Wednesday) plus access to the Inside F1 event on Thursday with open bar, lite bites and appearances by F1 insiders. Hero Packages are also available with a seat in the Main Grandstand.
Finally, the Victory Complex is another good budget option with two grandstands (each with their own big screen) located on the final few corners of the circuit. Victory 1 is better for Turns 11-12, whilst Victory 2 offers views of the final corner – Victory 2 is the better grandstand here, in our opinion, see video below. One downside of both the University and Victory Grandstands is that they are some distance from all the activities in the Fanzone, which is located behind the Main Grandstand. Whilst internal shuttle buses are available, it’s more hassle to get between these grandstands and the Fanzone.
Starter | Victory Packages from F1 Experiences offer a reserved 3-day seat in the Victory Grandstand from Thursday to Saturday, plus a guided tour of the track, exclusive pit lane walk and photo op with the Championship trophy on Wednesday for $659 USD.