Learn more about buying tickets for the 2024 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix. Where to watch the action at Jeddah Corniche Circuit.
- The 2024 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix is scheduled from Thursday March 7 to Saturday March 9
- Tickets are on sale now
- We also recommend F1 Experiences Ticket Packages
- The Editor attended the 2023 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix
- This post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links
Less than four months after the action-packed inaugural race at Jeddah Street Circuit in 2021, Formula 1 returned for the second instalment of the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix in March 2022, which was won by Max Verstappen. This year’s race, also in March, was won by Sergio Perez for Red Bull Racing.
Tickets are now on sale for the 2024 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix, which will once again be the second race of the season after Bahrain – due to the start of Ramadan on March 10, both the Bahrain and Saudi Arabian races will take place on Saturday, rather than Sunday. Choosing where to sit at the Jeddah Corniche Circuit is not as complicated as at many other races; there’s only two grandstands to choose from – Central Grandstand & Main Grandstand – plus General Admission and hospitality suites.
Different sections are available in the Central and Main Grandstands; the Central Grandstand has uniform pricing while the seats in the Main Grandstand opposite the pits and start/finish line are more expensive than those closer to the first corner. Single day tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as 3-day tickets, are available in General Admission, Central and Main Grandstands.
Best tickets to buy at the 2024 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix?
- Budget (<€150): General Admission tickets are the cheapest on offer in Jeddah. These tickets don’t come with a reserved seat, and we are not sure how good the General Admission viewing areas are at Jeddah Corniche Circuit, but the prices are very attractive.
- Mid-Range (€275-800): Main Grandstand A tickets are best those who want to watch the race build up, start and pitstops, while the Central Grandstand is best for on-track action. The pick of the grandstands may in fact be the new Main Grandstand B, which offers views of the opening two corners, as well as a distant view of the start/finish line and pits.
- Hospitality (€3,800-5,200): There’s two main choices when it comes to trackside hospitality in Jeddah, both of which are only available for three days; Premium Hospitality from the circuit (€3,800) and the most expensive Formula 1 Paddock Club tickets (priced from $7,763 USD)
2024 Saudi Arabia F1 Tickets: Need to Know
- General Admission and grandstand tickets are available on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or for all three days. Hospitality tickets are available for three days only
- Children 3 years of age or younger get free entry to the circuit. No other discounted tickets for children are available, meaning children aged 3 years or above will need to have an adult ticket.
- General Admission and grandstand tickets will be issued on email as e-tickets. Hospitality tickets are physical tickets which will need to be sent out (additional cost) or collected at the circuit.
- All tickets include access to the F1 Fanzones, Jeddah Art Promenade and the trackside concerts (single-day tickets only include access to the concert on the same day.)
Main Grandstand A/B
The covered Main Grandstand A sits opposite the pits and start/finish line at Jeddah Corniche Circuit. You’ll have a good view for some of the key moments of the weekend (pits action, race build up, start, finish etc) but these seats don’t offer views of the overtaking. Hero | Main A Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences include a 3-day seat in the Main Grandstand A, as well as exclusive trackside activities in Jeddah.
The Main Grandstand B seems to offer the best mix of on and off-track action. Situated between the start/finish line and Turn 1, it should offer good views of the overtaking action into the first few turns, as well as a more distant view of the start/finish line and the exit of the pits. It’s also cheaper than Main Grandstand A and has a better view of the podium. 3-day seats in the Main Grandstand B are included with Hero | Main B Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences.
Central Grandstand A/B/C/D
Previously two separate grandstands at the inaugural Saudi Arabian Grand Prix, the Central Grandstand is comprised of four different sections for the second race this year; A, B, C, D. Given that these are new grandstands, it’s hard for us to recommend which of the Central Grandstands is the best – but this section of the circuit from Turns 4-10 did see some of the best on-track action at last year’s race. Starter Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences include a 3-day seat in the Central B Grandstand.
The cheapest tickets for the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix provide access to the fanzones and post-race concerts, but without a reserved grandstand seat. With no elevation and lots of catch fencing, the views from General Admission in Jeddah are not great. On the plus side, you won’t be competing with lots of other fans as spectator capacity at the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix is low. Secure 1, 2, or 3-Day General Admission Tickets
Premium Hospitality & Formula 1 Paddock Club
The Premium Hospitality suite is an impressive structure that looms over two sections of the the track between Turns 3 and 22. It’s comprised of both indoor spaces and outdoor viewing terraces. Guests can enjoy all-inclusive food and beverages throughout the afternoon and evening. 3-Day Access is available for €3,800 EUR.
Arranged over two levels above the team garages and pit lane, the Formula 1 Paddock Club offers the most luxurious VIP hospitality in Jeddah. As well as inclusive food and drink, Paddock Club guests also enjoy daily pit lane walks, F1 driver appearances and other exclusive benefits. 3-Day Paddock Club Packages are priced from $7,763 USD with F1 Experiences / Legend Ticket Packages with exclusive one-day access to the F1 Paddock / VVIP hospitality in the F1 Garage is also available