Work out the cost of your trip to the 2024 Las Vegas Grand Prix. Estimated prices for F1 tickets, hotel & spending money.
- The 2024 Las Vegas Grand Prix will take place from November 21-23
- This post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links
- Tickets are not on sale yet. Prices below will be updated.
- Place your deposit on an Official Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences
- Subscribe to our mailing list (and check the box for Las Vegas) for ticket & event updates
The inaugural Formula 1 Las Vegas Grand Prix was the most expensive race to attend on the 2023 F1 calendar. Tickets were sold in phases, with grandstands priced at a minimum of $2,000 USD for three days. This was significantly higher than every other race on the F1 calendar, though all grandstand tickets did include stadium food and non-alcoholic drinks.
Hotel rooms are also expensive on race weekend, though at least they are in good supply in the USA’s nightlife capital. Those who booked late were rewarded with much lower prices on hotel rooms than in the initial period of sales. At the higher end, the sky was the limit in terms of VIP packages, with Wynn Las Vegas offering a million dollar ticket package for the race.
- Weekend cost approx. $11,000 USD
- 3-Day Trackside Suite Hospitality (South Koval Zone) = $8,000 USD
- 4 or 5-star hotel in Las Vegas for 3 nights (double/twin share, per person) = $1,500 USD
- Daily spending: $500 x 3 = $1,500 USD
- Average costs above are per person based on a stay of 3 nights in Las Vegas with race tickets, accommodation and spending money. The prices do not include flights (or other travel costs) required to reach Las Vegas.
- About our categories: Budget fans buy the cheapest race tickets (General Admission) and camp by the track or stay in a hostel. Mid-Range fans buy a grandstand ticket and stay in a 3-star hotel, whilst High-End fans buy a VIP or experience package and stay in a 4 or 5 star hotel.