In 2017, our detailed travel guides will cover all 20 races on the Formula 1 calendar for the first time! All of our guides, which are updated annually, are separated into sections covering all aspects of going to a Grand Prix; from planning and booking through to useful on-the-ground information.
- RACE FACTS: background on the event, details of the track and attendances
- TRAVEL BASICS: visa requirements, destination overview, safety, money, language, health and climate
- GETTING THERE & AROUND: international and domestic flights, train and bus information, how to get to the track, plus details on taxis and public transport.
- ACCOMMODATION: best rated accommodation for all budgets with good access to the circuit
- TICKETS: where to sit and watch the action including advice on general admission, grandstand and corporate tickets
- TRACKSIDE: access and orientation, amenities, F1 and other on-track action plus trackside attractions.
- OFF-TRACK ACTIVITIES: ideas on what to do away from the circuit, plus holiday ideas
- BUDGET PLANNER: plan the cost of your F1 weekend, whatever your budget