Grand Prix travel guides
To date, we have published detailed guides to 16 of the 21 races on the current Formula 1 calendar. In 2016, we added new guides for the Austrian Grand Prix at the Red Bull Ring, the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps and the Brazilian Grand Prix at Interlagos. All of our existing guides are also updated annually. Our guides are separated into sections covering all aspects of going to a Grand Prix; from planning and booking through to useful on-the-ground information:
- RACE FACTS: background on the event, details of the track and attendances
- TRAVEL BASICS: visa requirements, destination overview, safety, money, language, health and climate
- GETTING THERE & AROUND: international and domestic flights, train and bus information, how to get to the track, plus details on taxis and public transport.
- ACCOMMODATION: best rated accommodation for all budgets with good access to the circuit
- TICKETS: where to sit and watch the action including advice on general admission, grandstand and corporate tickets
- TRACKSIDE: access and orientation, amenities, F1 and other on-track action plus trackside attractions.
- OFF-TRACK ACTIVITIES: ideas on what to do away from the circuit, plus holiday ideas
- BUDGET PLANNER: plan the cost of your F1 weekend, whatever your budget