The best rated budget, mid-range and luxury accommodation in São Paulo for the Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix at Interlagos. The next race is on November 10-12, 2017.
Alice West attended the Brazilian Grand Prix in 2013. Support the future development of our site by reserving your accommodation with our partners Booking.com via the links on this page. You won’t pay more!
The Brazilian Grand Prix takes place at the Autódromo José Carlos Pace, which is located in the suburb of Interlagos (between the lakes), around 25km south of downtown São Paulo. Since Interlagos doesn’t have much to offer tourists, we recommend staying in the city where you can sample more of what this vibrant, crazy city has to offer, but still get to the track easily. São Paulo has something for everyone when it comes to accommodation, from characterful hostels with cheap dorm beds to reputable mid-range chain hotels and five-star luxury. Take your pick!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shared bathrooms
- Bar and pool table
- Central location good for nightlife (Perdizes)
- A bed in a mixed dormitory from BRL 50 ($15USD) per night
- Vila Madalena location: good for nightlife and eating out
- Free WiFi and breakfast
- Trendy decor
- A bed in a mixed dormitory from BRL 50 ($15 USD) per night
- 200 yards from Paulista Avenue: the most cosmopolitan area of the city
- Two metro stations within a few minutes walk
- A bed in a mixed dormitory from BRL 100 ($30 USD) per night
Some advice from our Brazil expert Danielle Mota, read more here.
- Close to Paulista Avenue and Vila Madalena
- Cultural location: museums and galleries
- Apartments have separate seating area and kitchenettes
- Twin bed apartment from BRL 260 ($80 USD) per night
- Rooftop pool
- Located in Brooklin commercial district
- On-site bar and restaurant
- Twin room from BRL 260 ($80 USD) per night
- Breakfast included
- Paulista Avenue location
- Metro station nearby
- Double room BRL 280 ($85 USD) per night
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Close to cosmopolitan Paulista Avenue
- 24-hour gym and concierge desk
- Deluxe king room BRL 1200 ($370 USD) per night
- Luxury Jardins neighbourhood location
- Champagne bar
- Double room BRL 1650 ($500 USD) per night
- Located in the Brooklin / Morumbi commercial district where many of the F1 teams stay
- French and Japanese restaurants
- Twin room BRL 1750 ($540 USD) per night
Your guide to buying tickets and the best places to watch the action at the Interlagos circuit for the Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix. This year’s race is on November 10-12, 2017.
History and interesting facts about the Brazilian Grand Prix, which is held each November at the Autodromo José Carlos Pace in the Interlagos suburb of Sao Paolo.